Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Thursday 14 June 2012

A Sweet Collaboration!

This week I can finally start telling the Wedding World about a project I've been working on with the lovely Ally from WrapperStar (formally MyLittleWrapperChocolate Bars).




Kate Lewis & Ally Jones


I first met Ally when we collaborated on a project for the Ice the Cake’s Incredible Wedding Awards 2011 with uniquely designed 'chocolate bar raffle tickets' for a fundraising event


At the event we finally met in person when we both received ‘Special Recognition Awards’!

Having stayed in touch, mostly via Twitter, Ally contacted me with an idea of us working together - unbeknown to her I'd also been having the exact same idea! I was so excited at the prospect of expanding my Wedding Stationery designs to include Ally's delicious Chocolate Bars that I jumped at the chance. And the rest they say is history.






WrapperStar already offer a great range of designs, but by including Kate Lewis Design wedding designs, customers have a great opportunity to match the Chocolate Bars to the rest of their stationery such as Table Plan, Table Numbers or Menus! The chocolate bars can be used either as Wedding Favours or individually personalised to double up as your place settings. Each displaying a thank you message from the Bride & Groom on the reverse. 



Ally says: "I knew Kate’s designs were going to look fabulous & with her initial reaction to the first sample; I knew we were on to a winner! We’ve started with the most popular design ranges & have some great plans to unveil more wedding designs, followed by chocolate bar gifts for Birthdays & Christmas. Watch this space!"

Here are a few photos of our new DESIGNER CHOCOLATE BARS:













Hope you like!

Love Kate x



1 comment:

  1. Charms by Joanna17 June 2012 at 20:35

    Wonderful - to meet 2 people with such talent is a bonus but to combine them means more than double the creativity - congratulations to both of you.

    love Joanna
    another member of the ever growing ITC Family :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x