Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Friday 8 June 2012

Gawd Bless You Ma'am! Jubilee Weekend

Ok so we didn't go to London to see the Queen, but we still had a very British inspired weekend!



We made red, white & blue cakes & sweets - so the peppermint creams ended up looking like the French flag (#fail) but we tried and they tasted good! We made old fashioned paper chains, played tennis with a Union Jack blow up guitar and a Jubilee ball, had a Jubilee inspired party and a BBQ in the cold (at least the rain stayed away!) It doesn't get much more British!

Here are a few photos of our extra long Diamond Jubilee weekend:















Gawd Bless You Ma'am!

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x