Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Thursday 29 September 2011

I need your vote - PLEASE??????


I'm so chuffed that Kate Lewis Design has made it as a semi-finalist in the Ice The Cake awards in the 'Most Professional' category.................but I'd really REALLY like to get into the final 3!!!!
Please help me get there?
I need every vote I can get as I'm up against some really big companies, it only takes a few seconds so please will you vote for me? VOTE NOW
Anyone can vote - so please ask you friends and families to vote too.

Thanks so much to everyone who has supported me so far - I heart you all xx

Love Kate x

PS do you think I've mentioned 'I need your vote' enough :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x