Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Friday 30 September 2011

Friday Feature! Photo prop fun!!!

Happy sunny Friday!
Today's Friday Feature is a bit of fun - it should make you smile at least!



Last Friday I had a cocktail party and for a bit of entertainment I made a few props for a 'make-shift' photobooth. It was so much fun I want to share it with you.

They say a picture tells a thousand words so here you go.....
......finished laughing at us yet!?

It was such a great addition to our party, everyone wanted a go - who doesn't like a daft hat or funny moustache!!!

If you want a go at making your own moustaches etc, here's a quick run-down of what I did. I've even made a template - please email me if you'd like a PDF to download!

Photobooth Props:
You will need: prop templates , felt or card, double-sided tape, sticks (I used wooden skewers)

  1. Print out your templates and cut them out
  2. Draw round each shape onto either felt or card (you'll need a pair of each shape) and cut them out
  3. Put double-sided tape onto one half of your shapes and put the stick in place
  4. Carefully put the other half of your shape on top, sandwiching the stick in-between
  5. Do that for all your shapes and you're done!


I would LOVE to hear from you if you give this a go!

Have a great weekend.
Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x