Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Wedding Wednesday - new "Vintage Bride & Groom"

Morning.
Last day of August....what no summer!? (Again!?) I'm hoping for a late heat wave.

I want to share with you a new Wedding Invitation design from Kate Lewis Design - "Vintage Bride and Groom". With the huge success of my current Bride & Groom wedding invitations I have sketched up a new version........

What do you think? I'm thinking vintage, afternoon tea, bunting, cake stands, wild flowers, marque, cute flower girls.......
Not on my website yet so any enquires please email me
I'd love to know your thoughts...

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x