Welcome!

A
big sparkly hello and welcome to my blog! I design and make Wedding Stationery www.katelewisdesign.co.uk
My blog is a little bit 'higgledypiggledy' (and no doubt full of spelling mistakes) but I see this as my digital sketchbook - disorganised, but a little bit special! Within my blog there is a lot of wedding loveliness and plenty of fabulous things & people that I love!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.......love Kate x

Thursday 25 August 2011

First Day at School cards!

Morning - yay it's sunny again!

Just a quick post this morning to share some of my new "first day at school" greeting cards with you. I posted them on my facebook page the other day and the response has been very positive!
If you have or know any little ones who will be going to school for the very first time this September - why not make it more exciting for them with one of these cute cards?


SS-05 first day at school boy

SS-06 first day at school girl
You can buy these for £2.50 each or £3.50 to add the sparkliest glitter! Plus P&P is FREE!
Just get in touch if you'd like one.

Have a happy Thursday all.
Love Kate x

2 comments:

I would love to know your thoughts on this blog post! (But please do not advertise your own product or company it really is just bad manners!!)
Love Kate x